* RSS3 sold to Bridgestone at $2.15 a kg * China sidelined, Indonesia returns after Muslim holiday * SIR20 traded at $2.04, SMR20 at $2.13 a kg By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Japan's largest tyre maker, Bridgestone Corp , was looking for more cargoes after recent purchases, but China disappeared from the rubber market as it turned to its own inventories, dealers said on Friday. China's natural rubber imports dropped 2.01 percent to 151,201 tonnes in August compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Bridgestone sniffs around; China's demand cools off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642