* Bridgestone buys RSS3, SIR20 grades * China sniffs around, awaits correction in futures market * Tokyo rubber drops 1 pct as oil reverses gains By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Japan's largest tyre maker, Bridgestone Corp , struck deals to buy more Thai and Indonesian rubber, while other physical buyers stayed away from the physical market as Tokyo futures reversed gains on Wednesday. Supplies were tight in Thailand and Malaysia due to heavy rains while the dry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Bridgestone strikes deal, rains hit Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.