* SIR20 done at 162.50-164 cents/lb FOB * STR20 traded at $3.72/kg CIF China, SMR20 at $3.69 * China in market to replenish stocks By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, April 27 (Reuters) - China, the world's largest rubber consumer, is chasing tyre grades from Southeast Asia because of falling domestic inventory, but ample supply in Indonesia kept prices at their lowest level in three months, dealers said on Friday. Inventory in warehouses monitored by the Shanghai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-China devours tyre grades; SIR20 at 3-mth lows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642