* China chases tyre grades, RSS3 near all time high * Goodyear, Bridgestone also buy By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Sept 30 (Reuters) - China, the world's main rubber consumer, was on a buying spree before a long holiday, while purchases from tyre makers kept physical prices firm in Southeast Asia, dealers said on Thursday. Malaysia's SMR20 tyre grade changed hands at $3.50 a kg late on Wednesday for prompt shipment, while Indonesia's SIR20 traded as high as $3.45 a kg. Some quantity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-China shops around before holiday; price near record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642