* Bridgestone buys SIR20 at $1.49/kg, RSS3 sold at $1.63 * Supply improves in Thailand, latex prices steady * Michelin, Goodyear sidelined By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, June 30 (Reuters) - China, the world's largest rubber consumer, was making inquiries for prompt shipment while tyre maker Bridgestone purchased some quantity of Indonesia's SIR20 at a bargain, dealers said on Tuesday. Other major tyre makers, Goodyear and Michelin , were on the sidelines after active buying in recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-China sniffs around, Bridgestone buys SIR20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.