* Goodyear strikes deal to buy SIR20 at $1.47/kg * China sidelined, SMR offered at $1.60, RSS at $1.66 * Supplies pick up in Thailand, tight in Indonesia By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, June 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber , the largest U.S. tyre maker, bought Indonesian rubber for nearby shipment but other grades were ignored by consumers, who waited for Tokyo futures to drag prices down further. China, the world's largest consumer, was making some inquiries, but there were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Goodyear buys SIR20, China closely watches Tokyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642