* SIR20 done at 145.50-146.00 cents/lb, lowest since 2008 * RSS3 done at $3.63/kg, weakest since at least January * Tokyo futures near their weakest since January By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, May 30 (Reuters) - Indonesian rubber was traded at four-year lows this week after Tokyo futures tumbled on worries the debt crisis in Europe could curb demand for commodities, while falling Thai prices spurred buying interest from China, dealers said on Wednesday. SIR20 was traded in a series of deals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Indonesia SIR20 sold at 4-year lows; RSS3 slips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.