* SIR20 sold at $2.60-$2.61/kg for January shipment * Major tyre makers await lower prices, China sidelined By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Nov 24 (Reuters) - A few cargoes of Indonesian tyre grade rubber were sold to Singapore dealers, but other buyers stayed away from the physical market after prices extended gains on tight supply and rising Tokyo futures, dealers said on Tuesday. SIR20 for January delivery changed hands late on Monday at 118.00 to 118.50 U.S. cents per pound ($2.60 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Indonesian grade sold, high prices weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.