SINGAPORE, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian rubber exporters are negotiating a few deals for January shipments to Japan, while most traders said on Wednesday that a producers' meeting in Indonesia was unlikely to yield any fireworks. Producers from the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries are meeting in Yogyakarta to discuss measures to boost prices and issues such as production, marketing, research and development of natural rubber. "Frankly, I would not expect anything ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Japan eyed, producers meet in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642