* RSS3, SIR20 traded at $4.93 kg * Tyre makers chase nearby, China still needs cargo By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Thai RSS3 grade jumped to an historic high on Monday to track a rally in Tokyo futures, while tyre makers were chasing nearby cargo despite rising prices due to supply disruption in Southeast Asia, dealers said on Monday. Top consumer China was in the market for Indonesian and Malaysian grades, as it boosted stocks. Inventories in warehouses monitored ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-RSS3 offered at record; tyre makers chase nearby" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.