* RSS3 done at 396 cents/kg, SIR20 at $3.72-$3.74 * Shanghai warehouse rubber stocks down 11.4 pct By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, March 30 (Reuters) - Tyre makers from China occasionally returned to the physical market this week to buy forward cargo, but overall trading was sluggish as concerns about slowing demand from other consumers began to creep in, dealers said on Friday. Despite the sporadic purchases, many tyre makers in China preferred to buy rubber from the domestic warehouses, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Scattered demand from China; demand worry weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.