* Brigestone buys RSS3 at $3.48/kg, SIR20 sold at $3.26 * China buys RSS3 from domestic warehouses * Wintering rolls on in Southeast Asia By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, March 30 (Reuters) - A few hundred tonnes of Thai RSS3 rubber grade were sold to tyre makers at prices near record highs but some consumers in China turned to cheaper cargoes from domestic warehouses, dealers said on Tuesday. Bridgestone Corp , Japan's largest tyre maker, bought RSS3 at $3.48 a kg for May shipment late on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Thai grade sold near record; China bides time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642