* SIR20 traded at 129 to 129.75 cents/pound * RSS3 sold at $2.87/kg for Feb-March delivery * Major tyre makers stock up By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Tyre makers stocked up before year-end, but consumers in China stayed away from the physical market after prices jumped to their strongest in more than a year, dealers said on Monday. Indonesia's SIR20 changed hands late on Friday at $2.86 a kg for nearby shipment, while benchmark Thai RSS3 grade was traded at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Tyre grade sold at 15-mth high; China stays away" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642