* Thai raw premiums seen at 300 to 320 points * Tokyo rubber may trade in 230 to 250 yen/kg range * Indonesian coffee differentials could weaken By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, July 30 (Reuters) - Thai raw sugar premiums are likely to stay at the highest in two years this week on tightening supply after the end of the crushing season, but more cane arrivals from rival Brazil may weigh on prices in coming weeks, dealers said on Monday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Softs-Sugar premiums at 2-yr high; Tokyo rubber set to rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.