* Thai offers 96,000 tonnes of sugar from 2012/13 crop * Indonesian roasters may buy more Vietnam coffee * TOCOM rubber track currencies, targets 320 yen By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Thailand will offer more than 90,000 tonnes of sugar in a tender this week as the market assesses the impact of the country's worst floods in decades on the cane crop, while premiums could slip on weak demand, dealers said on Monday. In other soft commodities, coffee roasters in Indonesia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Softs-Thai cane crop in focus; coffee watches weather" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.