By Ian Chua HONG KONG, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A surge in foreign buying that has helped push Asian share markets outside Japan to seven-year highs looks poised to continue as the region's robust economies attract investment funds. Expectations for an across-the-board appreciation in Asian currencies and improving risk appetite have also driven foreign investment into markets such as Taiwan, Thailand and South Korea. "Inflows are well justified and there are longer-term trends behind them ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia stock rally has room to run as foreigners buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.