DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Asian automotive brands dominated a U.S. survey of dealer satisfaction, with Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. taking the top three spots led by its Lexus and Scion vehicle lines. The survey, conducted by the National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA) in January and February and made available to Reuters on Monday, asked franchise auto dealers to rate their satisfaction with the automakers they represent on a 100-point scale based. Toyota's luxury Lexus brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asian brands dominate U.S. auto dealer survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642