HONG KONG, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Asian dollar bonds are likely to rally further in 2004 after delivering sizzling returns last year, with deleveraged and recovering telcos likely to outperform, according to but Credit Agricole Indosuez. After contracting by an average of about 50 basis points (bps) in 2003, Dilip Parameswaran, Credit Agricole's director of fixed income credit research believes Asia's strong economic fundamentals will increase demand for Asian credits. "Asian spreads will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asian telco bonds seen gaining in '04-CAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.