TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - ASKA CORPORATION PARENT-ONLY EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to Full year ended Nov 30,2004 Nov 30,2004 Nov 30,2003 LATEST PREVIOUS YEAR-AGO FORECAST FORECAST RESULTS Sales 17.66 17.30 16.70 Operating 50 mln 50 mln 157 mln Recurring 59 mln 80 mln 145 mln Net 13 mln 40 mln 28 mln NOTE - Aska Corporation is a car parts maker. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aska -2003/04 parent forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642