By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. asset-backed securities traded in narrower ranges on Monday as investors continued to chase limited supply and only one auto sale lay on the horizon from Toyota Motor. "Very strong demand and little supply has been an ongoing theme in the ABS market. That's allowing secondary market bonds to gain lots of interest. Investors are very aggressively going after them," said William Bemis, portfolio manager at Aviva Investors. The supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASSET-BACKED-Buyers chase limited supply, await Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.