* Credit cycle may have turned for auto ABS * Moody's sees improved market ahead * Ford Motor Credit boosts planned deal to $1.387 bln -IFR By Walden Siew NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. auto loan securitization market may be primed for outperformance over the next two years, and investors may even see a pick up in auto ABS issuance after the market weighs the impact of new regulations. In the wake of the global credit crisis, auto loan ABS suffered from years of failed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASSET-BACKED-U.S. auto loan ABS poised to outperform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642