* Daimler struggling to lift profit, sales at Maybach * Low volume Aston Martin seeking economies of scale * Partnerships enable access to new markets, technology (Adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Aston Martin is in talks with Daimler over a deal that would see the British luxury carmaker design and build the German company's upmarket Maybach brand, the Financial Times reported. The FT, citing people close to the situation, said Aston Martin, renowned for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin, Daimler in talks over Maybach -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642