By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Nov 29 (Reuters) - A quarter of global sales for British luxury car maker Aston Martin could come from the Asia Pacific region within two years, nearly double the current share, thanks to robust demand in China, a senior executive said on Tuesday. China, which Aston Marton officially entered three years ago, has already become its largest and fastest growing market in Asia Pacific, the company's director for the region, Matthew Bennett, told reporters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin eyes 25 pct of global sales from Asia -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.