FRANKFURT, May 25 (Reuters) - Aston Martin, which supplies mythical British secret agent James Bond with his DBS coupe in the upcoming Quantum of Solace movie, aims to sell between 7,000 and 7,500 luxury sports cars this year. "More important is the mix," Chief Executive Ulrich Bez told Reuters on the sidelines of showcasing the carmaker's new engineering test centre adjacent to legendary 14-mile Nordschleife circuit at the Nuerburgring race track. Bez himself competed as part of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin sees sales of up to 7,500 cars in '08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.