LONDON, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Aston Martin is in talks with Daimler over a potential partnership that would see the British luxury carmaker design and build the German company's Maybach brand, the Financial Times said on Wednesday. Citing people close to the situation, the FT said Aston Martin, renowned for making vehicles driven by James Bond, would take engine technology from Daimler in exchange for building cars. Daimler and Aston Martin were not immediately reachable for comment. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin in talks with Daimler over Maybach-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642