JAKARTA, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Leading Indonesian carmaker Astra International said on Thursday the company will meet with its creditors on December 12. "The company plans to hold a second creditors' meeting on December 12 in Singapore," said a company spokesman. The company has sent a letter to the Jakarta Stock Exchange informing them of the plan. A first meeting on Tuesday had to break up due to the lack of a quorum. In the meeting, Astra hopes to gain creditors' approval of an $820 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra to hold creditors meeting on December 12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.