JAKARTA, Aug 23 (Reuters) - PT Astra International , Indonesia's largest auto distributor, will complete the purchase of a 47 percent stake in its auto financing unit in September, said Hugeng Gozali, finance director of the unit, on Monday. Astra already owns 53 percent of PT Astra Sedaya Finance, and had agreed to buy the remainder from General Electric Capital Corp. (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul, Editing by Sara Webb)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra Int'l to complete financing unit deal in Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.