SINGAPORE, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Indonesia's indebted auto giant PT Astra International is targeting a larger rights issue of $150 million as part of its debt restructuring efforts, The Business Times said on Friday. The company said last week it was considering up to a $100 million rights issue "subject to negotiation with creditors". The $150 million issue -- about 20 percent of Astra's market capitalisation in size -- will be priced at around 2,220 rupiah which is a slight discount to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra raises rights issue to $150 mln-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642