JAKARTA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Indonesia's leading carmaker PT Astra International said on Tuesday it posted net profit of 3.56 trillion rupiah ($400 million) in the first 11 months of 2002 against 888.2 billion rupiah in the same period of 2001. The result was announced in a statement. Astra is 32 percent owned by Singapore's Cycle and Carriage Ltd . ($1=8,890 rupiah)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra says 11-month net profit soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.