JAKARTA, May 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive firm, PT Astra International Tbk , sees total domestic vehicle sales in the country at 180,000 units in the first half of 2007, company director Johnny Darmawan said on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra sees vehicle sales at 180,000 units in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.