JAKARTA, May 22 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Indonesian carmaker Astra International agreed on Thursday to sell the firm's production and manufacturing unit, Toyota Astra Motor (TAM), to Japan's Toyota Motor Corp . "The shareholders have given their approval to sell 46 percent of Toyota Astra Motor to Toyota Motor Corp for $226 million," Astra said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra to sell unit to Toyota for $226 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642