JAKARTA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Indonesia's leading auto maker PT Astra International on Friday approved the company's planned rights issue that will raise about $158 million. Part of the proceeds will help Astra cut its hefty debts. "It has been approved," Astra's spokesman, Aminuddin, told reporters. Under the plan, Astra will issue 1.43 billion new shares with a ratio of 13 for seven at the price of 1,000 rupiah each. By 0432 GMT Astra, 32 percent owned by Singapore's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra shareholders approve rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642