JAKARTA, June 25 (Reuters) - Indonesian auto conglomerate PT Astra International , struggling with millions of dollars of debt, said on Tuesday its stake in a joint venture firm with Japan's Daihatsu Motor Co would drop by around 20 percent this year. Daihatsu plans to inject capital into vehicle producer PT Astra Daihatsu Motor Co to help it expand but analysts said the cash-strapped Indonesian side of the joint venture didn't want to be part of the deal as it moves away from auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra stake in joint venture firm to fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642