JAKARTA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it planned to take control of manufacturing its cars in Indonesia in a reorganisation of a venture with the country's leading car maker, PT Astra International. Under the memorandum of understanding signed on Thursday, their joint venture firm, Toyota Astra Motor, will be divided into two firms to handle distribution and manufacturing separately. Analysts estimate such a deal would fetch Astra up to $200 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Astra , Toyota signs MoU on stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642