LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca , Britain's second-biggest drugmaker, has begun searching for a new chairman to replace Louis Schweitzer, Sky News reported on Friday. John Varley, former chief executive of British bank Barclays and a serving non-executive director of AstraZeneca, is understood to have been sounded out about the role but will unlikely be named as a replacement, Sky business editor Mark Kleinman said in a blog post. A spokeswoman for AstraZeneca declined to comment to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AstraZeneca looking for new chairman - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.