Oct 31 (Reuters) - ASV Inc. on Tuesday said its board has approved the implementation of a $50 million share repurchase plan over the next three years. ASV plans to fund the repurchases with available cash and investments, as well as cash expected to be generated from future operations, the company said in a statement. ASV Chief Executive Dick Benson said the company's shares were undervalued in the marketplace. "Because of this, we believe it is in the best interest of our shareholders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASV board approves implementation of $50 mln share buyback plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.