Feb 28 (Reuters) - ASV Inc. on Tuesday said it postponed its fourth-quarter earnings release and conference call, which were scheduled for Feb. 28. The company said this will give it more time to resolve an accounting issue related to an $8.3 million equipment purchase during the quarter ended June 30, 2005, which was previously disclosed. In a news release, the maker of rubber-tracked vehicles used in agriculture, said it plans to reschedule the release of its earnings and conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASV Inc. postpones fourth-quarter results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.