Dec 21 (Reuters) - ASV Inc. on Wednesday said it expects 2006 earnings of $1.14 to $1.23 a share before accounting for stock-based compensation. The company said it expects earnings to be hit by 8 cents a share by the stock options accounting and other compensation expenses. The company, in a news release, said it expects sales of $300 million to $320 million for 2006. (Reporting by Tuhin Kar in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASV sees 2006 EPS of $1.14-$1.23 before adjustment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.