By Fareha Khan BANGALORE, March 26 (Reuters) - Shares of ATC Technology Corp , which makes transmission systems and repairs electronic equipment, fell as much as 25 percent on Friday, a day after the company forecast weak first-quarter results due to a decline in business from key customers Honda Motor Co Ltd and AT&T Inc . "AT&T represents over 50 percent of their business and has been a real growth driver for the company over the last couple of years," Barrington Research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ATC Technology shares falls on weak outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.