LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Athlon 2005-I plans to sell a car lease backed bond worth about 257 million euros around Feb. 7, a source close to the deal said on Monday. "Roadshows will run from Wednesday to next Monday, price talk could be available as early as Friday," said the source. The three-tranche deal will offer investors notes with weighted average lives of five to 6.8 years. The triple-A rated tranche is worth 241 million euros, the AA- rated tranche is 3.8 million euros. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Athlon Dutch car lease bond due next week -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642