DALLAS, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T* today announced that three additional companies have signed on to work with the connected car industry at the AT&T Drive Studio, a first-of-its-kind connected car center for innovation and research in Atlanta. "This is an...
- AT&T Leads the Future of the Connected Car - Announces New AT&T Drive Studio and Global AT&T Drive Platform
- Subaru Selects Sirius XM Connected Vehicle Services To Help Power Subaru STARLINK In-Vehicle Platform And AT&T 4G LTE Network To Deliver Mobile Connectivity
- AT&T Connectivity is Mission Critical, Says Infiniti Red Bull Racing
- Qualcomm Announces Connected Car Reference Platform to Simplify Integration of Advanced Connectivity Technologies Into New Vehicles
- Delphi Introduces Unique Plug-and-Play Connectivity Service -- Consumers Can Quickly Lock & Unlock Doors, Locate, Track and Monitor Vehicles via Mobile Devices