NEW YORK, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Telecommunications company AT&T said on Wednesday it would provide global networking services to car maker General Motors Corp. under a contract worth nearly $1 billion. The five-year pact expands on an existing deal and is one of AT&T's largest commercial contracts in its history, AT&T said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AT&T lands GM global network contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.