FRANKFURT, May 24 (Reuters) - German auto parts and repair chain Auto-Teile-Unger (ATU) said on Monday it expects its shares to start trading on June 16. In a statement, the firm said its subscription period would run from May 28 to June 14. ATU has said it would list its shares on the stock exchange by the end of the third quarter. The planned initial public offering will have a volume of more than one billion euros ($1.2 billion), a financial source told Reuters earlier this month.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ATU expects its shares to start trading on June 16" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.