WASHINGTON, June 18 (Reuters) - ATX Group Inc., which provides location-based voice and data communication tools used in cars, said on Friday it plans to offer 5 million shares for between $14 to $16 a share in its initial public offering. The company plans to use the net proceeds to repay a line of credit provided by its largest shareholder, to repay debt, and other general corporate purposes, according to an amended prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ATX Group sets IPO at 5 mln shares, $14-16/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.