* LCD module plant to boost Slovak economy * Capacity to reach 240,000 pc/month this year * Plant to generate 3,000 new jobs BRATISLAVA, June 28 (Reuters) - Taiwan's AU Optronics (AUO) opened its second European base for production of LCD displays in Slovakia, in a move which could help a recovery in the heavily export-reliant economy. The plant located in the western town of Trencin should play a key role in the manufacture, assembly and sale of large-sized LCD modules for TV makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AU Optronics opens Slovak plant, to offer 3,000 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.