FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Audi , the luxury unit of German carmaker Volkswagen said on Wednesday net profit rose five percent to 816 million euros ($1.03 billion) last year and forecast "stable earnings" for 2004. "Audi is expecting a stable earnings situation," it said ahead of its annual news conference. "The year has started well for Audi," Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said in the text of a speech. Audi also said it wanted to increase both unit sales and sales this year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi '03 net profit 816 mln eur, '04 started well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642