FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German premium car maker Audi AG aims to at least double its car sales in China in 2015, its chief executive told Welt am Sonntag newspaper. "Audi will certainly sell between 160,000 and 240,000 cars in 2015 in China. This year it will be already 80,000 units," Martin Winterkorn told the Sunday newspaper. Winterkorn also said India was growth market for Audi. "The world is huge, but Audi only sells 70 percent of its designs in Europe," he added. Audi is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi aims to boost China sales - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.