FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Audi will open its own import operation in Dubai this year and aims to quadruple sales in the Middle East region to 10,000 units by 2009, the luxury divison of Volkswagen AG said on Thursday. Audi's move to launch a wholly-owned importer in Dubai is a first for the Volkswagen group, it said in a statement, adding other group brands may be added at a later date. It said it would invest heavily on establishing the Audi brand in the region and building up a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi aims to quadruple Middle East sales by 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642