MUNICH, Jan 31 (Reuters) - German carmaker Audi , the premium arm of Volkswagen , has received around 10,000 advance orders in Europe for its Q7 sport utility vehicle that reaches showrooms on March 10, it said on Tuesday. Seen until now only at car shows, in brochures and via the Internet, the Q7 rolls out first to dealers in German-speaking Europe, Luxembourg and Italy. A launch in the key U.S. market follows at mid-year. The basic version of the Q7 -- which will compete against the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi already has 10,000 European orders for Q7 SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642