FRANKFURT, May 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi named Axel Strotbek, 43, as its new chief financial officer, effective from the start of September, Audi said on Thursday. "We have acquired the skills of an acknowledged financial expert who is familiar with the group and has a great deal of experience, especially in the financial evaluation of products," said Audi Chief Executive Rupert Stadler, who has been acting CFO since taking charge of the luxury brand in January. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi appoints VW China exec Strotbek as new CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.